cyclonejohn

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Arrested Development: The Movie?

A full year after the wittiest TV show, Arrested Development, was cancelled by Fox, I am still sad. I did just finish reading an interview in USA TODAY with Will Arnett, who played Joeb, Michael's older brother/professional magician. Bad news: Arnett said there is no chance of Arrested Development coming back. Good news: Arnett says he is still close to several of his cast members and wouldn't mind doing a movie if the original writers agreed to write the movie. Although he said there are no plans of a movie in the near future. The good news is Arnett has two movies coming out in 2007. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

FOX is stupid. First Family Guy, then Arrested Development. But you have to admit, Family Guy just isn't the same after a year of being off the air.

I'm holding out for a movie.

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Entrar gmail.com said...

you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

 

Post a Comment

<< Home