cyclonejohn

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Out - Foxed!

Let me just start out by saying I had forgot about how much I hate Fox News.

I hate pretty much everything about them. I hate that they pretend to be a news channel, I hate that they make up lies. For instance, when they say, "Studies say that liberals have lower IQ scores then conservatives." What are these fake studies? Or when they pose idiotic questions on the bottom of their scroll. "Are liberal congressmen in cahoots with the Taliban?" That way they aren't accusing liberals of being in cahoots, they're just simply asking a question. I was reading a USA TODAY article where a journalist was interviewing Roger Ailes (President of FoxNews and first cousin George W. Bush) about his newest project. He and Rupert Murdoch are developing Fox Business. A new channel that is described as openly very pro-business. Ailes described CNBC as way too liberal and "scandal happy". How on earth can you describe CNBC as too liberal? That's just what we need more brainwashing, all giant corporations are benevolent shit being thrown in my face.

-

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Emilia said...

Another question for which I'm sure Fox News has no answer is, how is the term 'liberal' defined?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home