cyclonejohn

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Britney Shears?

I am fed up with the so called “news” industry when it comes to current events. Nobody I know cares at all about who gets Anna Nicole Smith’s body. Nobody I know cares if Britney Spears spent only twelve hours instead of the full 24 hours at a mental rehabilitation center. Why can’t we go back to the good ole’ days where celebrity scuttlebutt was left to the tabloids and real news is covered by newspapers, CNN, et cetera. The cover of pretty much every online news source today has been about Anna Nicole Smith. I’m tired of it. I really can’t stand celebrity gossip. Who cares! It does not bother me or concern me at all if Britney Spears cuts her hair, yet I have to listen to, what seems like, hours at work at poor Miss Spears. Yes, poor Miss Spears. Maybe you should stop partying with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and be at home with your infant and toddler! There is a reason that kids are getting dumber and dumber, fewer children are voting and test scores are down. Are news sources are polluting our brains with this filth. We have a new powerful enemy in Iran who everyday threatens our freedom. We have reached a wonderful peace treaty with North Korea that has received almost zero publicity. Someone, maybe Condi Rice, should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for that. Everybody wins and instead I go to msnbc.com and all I get is Anna Nicole Smith. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i concur

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Emilia said...

Do you really believe Iran is "threatening our freedom"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home