cyclonejohn

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Old Man Winter

It's about that time. It is really about that time.

It's time for winter to end and for spring to arrive. There's the old expression, "If winter starts in March like a lion it will leave like a lamb." This weekend was a huge fucking lion! I have heard reports that it snowed any where from 10 to 15 inches in Minneapolis. It took me over ten minutes just to shovel the snow away from car so I could drive. Hello California. Hello Arizona. Hello Florida. The haters and snow lovers say, "Don't you like winter sports? Don't you love ice fishing and snowmobiling? The answer is no. Except for two man luge with Nimit, I am not a winter sport guy. I've heard that Arizona has over four months of 100 degrees or more. I'll take it. I never want to experience weather like today and I definitely don't want to experience weather like two weeks ago (highs of -10). Who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home