cyclonejohn

Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday musings

A few things I am excited about:

1. I saw the Illusionist this past weekend. Very good movie. I'm not sure why it didn't do better.
2. Josh Koo is coming to visit in a few weeks from the 16th through the 19th
3. I love who the Vikings drafted and I'm excited for the future.
4. Spiderman 3 and all the other awesome summer movies that are coming.
5. The weather is gorgeous outside!
6. Russ is making a triumphant return from Indiana for a few days.6
7. I'm buying a new car.
8. A lot of people are graduating and I will get to see more of them in the summer time.
9. The beautiful weather deserves another spot.
10. George W. Bush's approval ratings are still in the thirties.
11. Harry Potter comes out soon.

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Koo4You said...

my visit is indeed of epic proportions.haha

i agree on the illusionist, very underrated.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

12. New, long awaited, music from me.

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog sucks, why don't you inform the world about something a bit more relevent then 'harry potter comes out soon' you worthless sack of shit.....

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger cyclonejohn said...

What would "anonymous" like me to write about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home