cyclonejohn

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

senseless

I got home last night and was glued to my TV. I woke and immediately read the Pioneer Press, Star Tribune, and USA TODAY. I am completely fascinated by the Virginia Tech massacre. What could possibly go through the mind of this kid. This kid who happens to be the exact same age as me. He is a senior, born in South Korea, who was caught up in a love triangle and then went crazy. First off, any of these idiot reporters who blame Virginia Tech and other security officials are way out of bounds and are just hoping their name appears in ink somewhere. There is nothing anybody could have done to prevent this. What was V-Tech supposed to do? Were they supposed to have an armed security guard in front of every building every hour of the day? It was a tragedy of epic proportions but the only one to blame is the gunman himself. My prayers are with the friends and family of the victims. In good news,

I'm heading to VEISHA this weekend!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

after three full years at ISU, you still can't spell VEISHEA?!

Excited to see you guys! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home