cyclonejohn

Friday, October 05, 2007

Emo in Calvin Klein

I feel like an emo kid from a late night MTV video (think AFI) but I am wearing the most corporate outfit known to man. A dark suit with a white dress shirt and a conservative tie. Inside, I am bitter, pissed off, but I work in corporate America where greed is the only acceptable form of emotion. I've moved on from wanting to punch everything in sight to now I just want normalcy back in my life. I would like to know where I am going to live in the next few weeks. I would like to know what certain people are really doing on weekends when I am away. I want to paint my hair black again to reflect the hue of my heart. I am very thankful. There has been an outpouring of support from many friends which has made life better. Thank you.

While reading about the five stages of grief, I have noticed that the order isn't always correct and I seem to go something like this: 1, 4, 2, 5, 3, 1, 1, 1, 2, 5, 3, 2....

Sports has always been an escape for me. It is now making me more pissy.

I have to work tonight on a Friday night (late) and that makes me sad.

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

Congratulations. You are now a "suit".

Oh yeah, and working late on a Friday is just about the worst thing a boss can ask you to do, next to coming in on Sat and Sun.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

Nintendo Employee fired over blog.

Watch yourself buddy. Don't want to get fired. Then again, read the 6th paragraph and you'll see why she was fired.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Emilia said...

Alternatively: http://xkcd.com/137/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home