cyclonejohn

Friday, May 29, 2009

This is the second best idea that we've ever had.

After a cold streak in terms of interviews, I just completed my third interview of the past two weeks. I think good things are on the horizon. Last night, Allie and I went to the Cubs game. I had only been to one other game in my life at Wrigley. I have now been to four MLB stadiums. Wrigley, U.S. Cellular (where the White Sox play), Miller Park (where the Brewers play), and the Metrodome. Thank goodness the new Twins stadium opens next week because that is atrocious. I probably like U.S. Cellular the best, then Miller Park, then Wrigley. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the history and tradition of Wrigley Field. However, I also appreciate not coming out a stadium reeking. I also appreciate modern bathrooms. I have never been in a stadium with worse bathrooms. Despite the Cubbies losing, it was a fun evening.

1. Surprise, surprise. Rush Limbaugh is acting like a complete idiot again. At least moderate Republicans are starting to wise up to his act. Yesterday, Governor Schwarzenegger called him a 650 lb gorilla! Today, Limbaugh continued by calling Justice Sotomayor a racist. He even went as far as to compare her to David Duke - the former Grand Wizard of the KKK and congressman from Louisiana. Elections have consequences. Obama is a liberal. Is anybody surprised that his supreme court nominee is liberal? And Rush, let's say your GOP buddies filibuster long enough that Obama nominates someone else. Do you think Obama will nominate a conservative to please you? Bottom line is that Justice Sotomayor will easily get approval in Congress and become the first Hispanic and third woman supreme court justice. A direct quote from Rush's show today, "Sotomayor hates white people." Rush isn't even the biggest idiot regarding his opinion on Sotamayor. Yesterday on the Fixed News Channel, Karl Rove said he remembered that when he was interviewing Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, Alito said that Sotamayor was "combative" and an ineffective judge. One problem Mr. Rove... Alito served on the 3rd Court of Appeals and Sotamayor served on the 2nd Court of Appeals. They never served together which means you are lying through your teeth you fucking douche bag. Please go away and never come back!

2. Good news for the economy. For the first time since 2007, we have had three straights months of positive growth. The market is up 1.1% in the past three months. I know that doesn't sound like anything but the fact that we seem to have turned a corner is very refreshing news.

3. Currently listening (and laughing) to the song "Too Fast" by Jon Lajoie.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Mikeroo said...

Why are you listening to Rush Limbaugh in the first place?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home