cyclonejohn

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weezer's blanket statement

As you know, today I had a second interview for the marketing position I first interviewed for last week. I arrived for my 9:30 interview about 85 minutes early. This gave me an opportunity to do some exploring. The office is in Evanston, a college town, so I was less than shocked to see the office surrounded by independent coffee shops, an ice cream parlor, a vegan cafe, and a liquor store. I was interviewed by two charming women named Kasey and Chasidy. The interview lasted 70 minutes and I thought it went really well. The questions were tough, but fair. Some of the questions asked were: What was your most creative work at USA TODAY? What are three ways you could improve this company? What disappoints you? Hopefully, I hear back next week.

1. Today while reading the Tribune, an interesting article caught my attention. Apparently the band Weezer has signed a partnership deal with Snuggie to create their own blanket called a Wuggie. Oh brother. Why? Cuomo, is it the money? Sigh.

2. There is talk of Erin Andrews doing Dancing With The Stars. I would watch every single episode. http://www.complexvideo.com/Celebrities/Erin-Andrews-The-NCAA-Football-10-Premier-Party. I rest my case.

3. Currently listening to It Never Rains in Southern California by Alberet Hammond.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Weezer has a new album coming out this summer. I don't know what's a worse idea...this blanket thing, or making another album.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger cyclonejohn said...

I hope you are being rhetorical Mr. Wiesner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home