cyclonejohn

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

(If you're wondering if I want you to) I want you to

What a great labor day weekend. Allie and I left for Minnesota Friday afternoon. I had dinner with my Mom and sister and then met up with some friends in downtown for some Brit's Pub and Sneaky Pete's. Saturday was pretty casual. I mowed the lawn, washed the car, got the oil changed, watched the Gophers win at Syracuse, and then I got a surprise from my parents. They bought us tickets to go see comedian Jim Gaffigan. He was fantastic. He kind of did a greatest hits of his bits. All in all it was a great show. Sunday afternoon, a few friends and I went to the Minnesota State Fair. It was beautiful weather, the food was outstanding, the people watching was legendary, the Humanzees were in full bloom, and Mike even won a big moose stuffed animal.

1. Terrelle Pryor, sophomore quarterback for Ohio State University, is supremely talented athletically. He was ranked the #1 overall player in his class two years ago. He wore eyeblack yesterday with Mike Vick's name on it. Asked why he would do such a thing he had this explanation..."Not everybody’s the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." Pryor has been handed everything his whole life. He is such an idiot.

2. Currently listening to "Grace Kelly" by Mika.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Koo4You said...

i can see that terrelle pryor did just fine in first year english last year at OSU and he'll probably do the same in ALL his classes....hmmm...

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

I'll have to use that sometime.

In the words of Terrelle Pryor - "Everyone kills people".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home