cyclonejohn

Monday, October 08, 2007

The key to Milwaukee

This past weekend, to escape from the world, my family and I took a trip to good ol' Milwaukee to visit my Dad's side of the family. It was fun. There were a lot of old jokes, good food, and good times. The highlight might be courtesy of my sister. I had heard of this show called, "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" but I had never watched an episode. My sister just bought Season One on DVD and after watching four seasons I will be tuning in regularly. It is smart, witty, and very under-rated. I don't know why I haven't heard more about this show.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fidler:

I am happy to hear that you've been turned on to the *brilliance* that is this show. So far, I like the first two seasons the best, but the new one is still great. Watch ALL of it!

-Rivers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home