cyclonejohn

Monday, January 19, 2009

Bob Lobblaw's job blog

It looks like everyone I know has survived the brutally cold part of winter. Hopefully, now we only have mildly, irritatingly cold weather. I got back from Ames yesterday afternoon. All in all, it was a really fun weekend. I left Friday afternoon for Ames, Iowa (home of Iowa State). Josh and I hung out a bit on Friday, we ate a little India Palace, and later on Anay generously took us to a bar I had never been to Brewer's. Brewer's is my new favorite Ames watering hole. Saturday morning, Josh and I played some intense basketball games, ate some Taco John's, watched Iowa State lose to Univ. or Missouri in basketball until we met some others at Hickory Park. We ended the night at another bar, Mickey's. Mick's was a pretty standard college bar but we all had a really good time. Sunday morning I woke up not feeling very well and I ended up driving home earlier than I had anticipated. However, it was a great weekend and I look forward to doing it again sometime soon.

1. This is a nice stat to read. According to MSNBC, although the national unemployment rate is around 7.2%, it is at 11% for college educated but under 30.

2. Is anybody really that excited for an Arizona vs. Pittsburgh Superbowl?

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Emilia said...

It was his law blog, not his job blog! Which makes it even funnier.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger cyclonejohn said...

Wow! I am impressed that you knew it was law blog and not job blog. When I put that down as my subject title, I had intended to briefly write about my job search.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home