cyclonejohn

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Aspiring Sociopath

Has anyone seen any of the first two tonight show's with Conan O'Brien? I have watched both episodes and so far so good. Monday's episode, Conan was clearly very nervous, and the show was shaky and therefore not that funny. He is still an excellent interviewer and anytime you get Will Ferrel on your show, you know that comedic sparks will fly. Last night, Conan was fantastic. His shopping spree on Rodeo was hilarious! His interview with Tom Hanks was also fantastic and Green Day was good.

1. Did anyone else see the MTV Movie Awards? I did not but the Bruno/Eminem scene was extremely funny and Andy Sanberg and Will Ferrel's song about explosions was also very good.

2. I was at a grocery store with my roommates and the actress Megan Fox came up. This is going to sound strange... she is so unbelievably "hot" that I am not attracted to her. To me, she is in the same ballpark as a Carmen Electra. I am much more attracted to girls who are pretty, but seem much more down to earth, smart, and cool. I'm thinking more Natalie Portman than Pamela Anderson. This rule is thrown out the door for Marissa Miller.

3. Currently listening to If I was Santa Clause by Atmosphere. Album: Lucy Ford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home