cyclonejohn

Thursday, June 07, 2007

A night in Paris

I did not think it was possible. I did not think it was at all possible that I could lose any more respect for Paris Hilton... but I have. After breaking probation by getting under DUI, Paris Hilton was sentenced to 30 days in jail and would get out after 23 days with good behavior. Well she is done with prison after two and a half days! Apparently her psychiatrist said that she was not eating or sleeping and having a nervous breakdown while in prison and mysteriously the jail had no problem releasing her, the judge, and the prosecutor. Clearly the Hilton family bribed a lot of people. Her new sentence will be she will be under house arrest for the remainder of her sentence. Keep in mind, her "crib" has a personal chef, personal massage therapist, giant fitness room, pool, multiple big screen televisions, et cetera. That is not a punishment. Most people would call that a reward at a 5 star hotel. What a complete joke! Again, didn't think it was possible; I have lost what little respect I had for Paris Hilton. I actually thought the news was going to give me a little piece and quiet from those bimbos for a month. Lindsay Lohan is in rehab, Britney is at rock bottom and is not in the public, and Paris is supposed to be in jail. Now my month is gone and there is more Paris Hilton talk then ever before. AAGHH!!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

the best part is that they sent her back to jail in tears!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home