cyclonejohn

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

crazy two weeks

When I look back at the past 14 days, it's hard to comprehend what whirlwind it has been. First, Josh Koo bussed from Chi-Town to Minnesnowta and tomfoolery ensued. We laughed at the Improv group Comedy Sportz and cried while moving ridiculously heavy furniture into my new apartment and cursed the air as Josh and I attempted to golf. We had a great time and I am really bummed that a lot of what made that week fun wil be gone. Josh will be traveling the seven seas and visiting several continents in the next few months, Aaron is going back to Ames for more learning, Anay will be traveling, and Mr. Brand will be putting on his Polo shirts and ironing his Dockers and getting ready for his internship in Missouri. On another note, I had not taken a day of vacation since December. It was time. I spent the past five days in beautiful Lake Buena Vista, Florida with my family (and Elyse). I don't want to bore you with all of the details but I had a great time. My favorite part of the trip was swimming with dolphins and manta rays at Discovery Cove. I'll never forget that. I also liked seeing the manatees at Sea World and riding the roller coasters at MGM Studios and Universal Studios. It really was a great trip but all good things had to end sometime and I'm back in my office, fully refreshed and stress free, my apartment is big and gorgeous and I'm ready to get back to work.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Koo4You said...

so i went to the range when I got home...I still need to learn my golfing etiquette of having a six inch voice and not using so much profanity. ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home