cyclonejohn

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesdays with John

I apologize for the long delay since my last post. I have been a bit busy mentally but I'm back in full blogging force. I just got back from beautiful Mankato, MN with some fresh thoughts in wish I will opine about:

1. For all of those familiar with Conan O'Brien's Pale Force. You can be a member by completing this essay (50 words or less) on why you should be a member of Pale Force:
http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/Pale_Force/exclusives/contest.shtml?loc=interstitialskip. You also have to submit a picture. "My" picture is the infamous James Winstead eating pancakes. It is the definition of Pale Force.

2. I think I have finally found a good comedy on network TV. Monday nights, 8:30 cental time is a new comedy called Rules of Engagement. It is very funny.

3. I see that Kid Rock was arrested two nights ago after getting into a fight over a stripper at a Waffle House. Could you be a little more White Trash? Seriously.

4. Call me a nerd, but I enjoy the Lord of the Rings movies, the X-Men Movies, the Star Wars, et cetera. I am very intrigued that George Lucas is in the works to make a Star Wars television series. Very intrigued.

5. Finally, I really really enjoyed the movie, The Motorcycle Diaries about the life of Cuban hero, Che Guevara. My critcism is that it stopped with his life at about 23 years old. Well, there is a sequal starring Benicio Del Toro that is being filmed right now that picks up when Che first meets Fidel until his death in Bolivia. I don't know what I'm more excited about, this movie, or Wolverine: the movie. Okay, I'm more excited for the Che Guevara movie but this is close.
http://www.cinematical.com/2007/10/11/new-image-of-benicio-del-toro-as-che-guevara-arrive-online/

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

glad to have you back

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Emilia said...

Hee hee. "The Star Wars." Clearly you are 89 years old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home