cyclonejohn

Friday, June 05, 2009

Megaladon

Last night was awesome. Some friends came over and I cooked a delicious dinner of salmon, tomato basil pasta, broccoli, and homemade punch. We then watched the movie Shark Attack 3: Megaladon. Before I continue, please check out this preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nzd0R_OeOc

After I saw that, I knew I had to rent it and share it with as many people as possible. The first half of the movie was terrible. It was just mildly bad; which made the movie uninteresting. We were then introduced to the Megaladon and as you can see, a 60 foot long shark that terrorizes tourists in Mexico has awesome written all over it. if you enjoy awesomely bad movies, check it out.

1. I actually rented two other movies in the past few days. First, I rented the action movie Taken. I give it an A. It was heart wrenching, action packed, and really good. Next, I saw the movie Revolutionary Road with Kate Winslett and Leonardo Dicaprio. This movie will make you hate humanity. The acting was good but it is very emotionally draining. It is no surprise the Academy loved it. I give it a B-.

2. Yesterday I finished the John Grisham book The Partner. As usual, it was excellent.

3. I am off to Indianapolis in a few hours. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home