cyclonejohn

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lorenzo Van Matterhorn

I did want to give a quick shout-out to Chipotle. According to their website (yes, I was on the Chipotle website today) says that more than 60% of their beef is naturally raised. Their beef uses no growth hormones, antibiotics, and is fed a vegetarian diet. Call me a softie, but I am willing to pay a little more to a website if I know that the animal product they used was treated humanely and slaughtered humanely.

1. What on earth are you doing Newsweek?! I was a little surprised when I got my mail today and I saw Sarah Palin in a revealing running suit with the caption, "How do you solve a problem like Sarah?" Was that picture necessary? I get it that sex sells. I understand many men find Ms. Palin to be attractive. But you are Newsweek, not Rollingstone or Maxim. I expected better and I am disappointed. Her new book came out today. All this extra publicity will do is help her sell more books. This time I do agree with Palin's whining that it is blatant sexism? When Obama, McCain, Romney, and the other men were running for president, they had suits on for their cover articles. With Palin... you have her in short-shorts. Again, I expected more.

2. I see the Timberwolves have started out this year 1-9. Terrific.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Mr. T said...

All Palin is good for is her looks. Maybe she'll take after her would have been son in law and do a photoshoot for Playboy. Heff could use the money.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They also stole the picture from her Runner'sWorld photo shoot "I'm a Runner" profile without her permission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home