cyclonejohn

Monday, November 30, 2009

Road Thrill

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Mine was a whirlwind. I spent most of it in Wisconsin, with a very brief Minnesota appearance for one night. I certainly miss my family when I am in Chicago. I enjoy every moment when I am back in the 'sota.


1. People who have read my blog are well aware of my views on Lady Gaga. Although her songs are undeniably catchy, she just rubs me the wrong way in interviews. She is crazy. I do not believe it is all an act... I think she is flat out nuts. What I did not realize is that she actually is highly intelligent. She began at Julliard at 11. She attended NYU's performance school before dropping out to pursue her music career. I guess Gaga was some kind of piano prodigy. I am impressed.

2. Did anyone else watch Glee Wednesday night? I am hardly one to be accused of being overly-sensitive, but, the scene where the cast sang "Imagine" with the hearing impaired children was incredibly moving.

3. Good for you Rolling Stone magazine. I see you have 17 year old Taylor Lautner wearing a wet t-shirt, and seductively posing on your cover this week. I did not realize you were trying to be the next Tiger Beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home