cyclonejohn

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

When the moon hits the eye like a big pizza pie. That's amore.

I don't know why but my mind has been on pizza recently. It could be that I am currently enjoying a large sausage pizza from Little Caesar's for $5.00 or it could be because...

1. About ten years ago, an anonymous genius started the website for $20.00 a year. He noticed that nobody had created that site before and he thought it might be a good investment. Well, he was right. Last week at an auction, he sold the rights for two million dollars. One phrase that I like to throw around is that the money is out there, I just have to find it.

2. While on the topic of pizza, the city of Chicago is widely regarded as the pizza capitol of the world. I have made it my mission to try a new, famous pizza, place every time I visit. I loved the flavors and crust. A few months ago I dined at Giordano's in downtown Chicago and I was amazed at the size and resplendence that a slice of pizza could have. However, I have a new favorite pizza. On Saturday, I had some Lou Malnati's pizza and it has taken the prize as best pizza in Chicago. I have several more famous Chicago Pizza places to try though: Pizzeria Uno, Home Run Inn, Ed and Joe's, Trattoria D.O.C., among others. I am excited already.

3. I can't wait for new TV to start. I have been waiting for new episodes of The Office for a very long time.

4. As happy as I am that I picked the correct winner of the March Madness tournament, Kansas University, I am about done cheering for them. Iowa State has a small rivalry with KU and this is not good for ISU. This will help their recruiting for years to come. Oh well. It will just make our wins even better.

4 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

they can't be better if they don't exist.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger coolTIEDS said...

[Enters room with shirt unbuttoned]: Somebody order a pizza...with extra SAUSAGE?

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

hahahaha!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Koo4You said...

ive always thought Lou Malnati's was the best. especially if you go to the actual restruant (my fav is the one near Depaul's campus).

Uno is pretty darn good as well.
that means you'll just have to make that many more Chi City visits, or just move here. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home