cyclonejohn

Saturday, July 11, 2009

thoughts?

I have an idea that I am going to look into more this weekend. As you know, I have expressed some interest in going back to school to become a teacher (possibly special ed, maybe something else.) In Illinois, you do not need a teacher's license to be a substitute teacher. If I sub for a year, this will allow me to see a variety of different fields, different age groups, and get a feel for if this is something I want to do. If I enjoy it, then I will apply to go back to school for fall of 2010. Thoughts? I am certainly intrigued. I could still work as a bartender or waiter.

1. I saw Bruno today. It was really really funny. I give it a B+/A-. It is so ridiculous, cruel, and much grosser than Borat. Prepare yourself for a lot of gay sex scenes... a lot! No, I am not shocked or outraged. I went to the movie expecting to be grossed out but also laugh a lot. Mission accomplished.

2. I spent yesterday night in Evanston with friends. That town is really growing on me. I ate at one of the best Chinese restaurants I have ever been to, plus I enjoyed the evening (and a long island ice tea or two) at Nevin's. Great scene.

3. I assume everyone is out getting ready for the big UFC fight tonight? uh huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home