cyclonejohn

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've never been to heaven; but I've been to Oklahoma

As a sports fan, I have always seemed to enjoy All-Star games; in particular, the NBA All-Star game. The biggest problem though is fans are allowed to control who starts. Not only is this blatant favoritism for bigger markets, but it allows for popular, but mediocre players (like Shaq) to start in place of better players at their position. Currently, in the Western Conference, the top voting guard is Kobe Bryant. The second is Tracy McGrady. Okay, I get Kobe, but McGrady is yet to play one game this year. Instead, he will start over a better, more deserving guard like a Tony Parker or a Brandon Roy

1. With Old Man Winter rearing his ugly head, I have watched a lot of movies. Some have been bad like Night at the Museum 2, and The Ugly Truth. I would give both movies D's. Some have been okay, like the food documentary, Food Inc. And some movies have been terrific. Anay and I just watched the drama, The Kingdom this afternoon. Starring Jamie Foxx, Jason Batemen, Jeremy Piven, and Jennifer Garner, the kingdom is about terrorism in Saudi Arabia. I give the movie a A-/B+. It was interesting, action packed, and just plain bad-ass.

2. Currently listening to "Around the bend" by Asteroid Galaxy Tour

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Minnesota Tiedserwolves said...

Well if fans didn't vote we wouldn't get to see such stars as:

Al Jeffers.....oh
Kevin Lov....oh
Corey Brew....oh
Ryan Gom.....oh
Johnny Fl.......oh
and of course
Coach Kurt Ramb.....oh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home