cyclonejohn

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Conando

I wanted to wait a couple of days of viewing before I write my opinion of the new Conan show on TBS. So far I give the show a B+. The good news is that the show most closely related to his Late Show at 11:30 Central, than the more conservative Tonight Show. I also like that he didn't make any giant production about being back on the air. He has basically treated the episodes as if he never left. The reason I don't give it a higher grade is that I am really tired of all the NBC, Jay Leno, basic cable, jokes. Sorry Conan, after being handed a check for... $30 to $40 million to not work by NBC, they don't deserve to still be made fun of. Let's move on.

1. Allie and I saw Toy Story 3. I enjoyed it. Maybe it was because I didn't see it on the Big Screen but I certainly would not consider it an Oscar front-runner. I would give it a B. It is worth renting, for sure.

2. I am back on the Glee bandwagon. Yesterday's episode was really good.

3. Is it weird that I actually have a strong interest in reading President Bush's new book? I mean, I spent years of my life being a politics junkie with Bush being enemy number one. But, I have been reading his interviews and although I strongly disagree with most of his philosophies, I am a little interested in hearing his side on the war, Katrina, et cetera.

4. No, thank you McRib. Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Brittany Petersen said...

I've actually found myself less fascinated with politics lately because things are generally going so much better. And, you know, there's a fatigue that comes with Congressional pettiness...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home