cyclonejohn

Monday, December 28, 2009

In one year, out the other

First off, I apologize for the incredibly long delay in between posts. It has been a ridiculously crazy two weeks. Last Saturday I went back to Minnesota. The trip became a huge whirlwind. I was up early and up late trying to cram in as much time with friends and family as possible. I'm not upset, just a little exhausted. Needless to say, I had no time for sleep as I started yet another new job. I will go into the job in detail at a later day as I learn more about the company and the position.

1. I did get an opportunity to see a movie. My parents and I went out to go see Sherlock Holmes. We all enjoyed it. I thought it would be a light, comedic, mystery. I was incorrect. In the same fashion as Batman, Sherlock Holmes was a nefariously dark movie. I give it an A-/B+ and recommend it.

2. How was everyone's Christmas? I had a lovely time. Gift wise, the highlight was a GPS system for my car. Anyone who has driven with me knows how notoriously bad I am at directions. The lowlight... a snuggie from my sister. Oh yes... it is more hideous in person than on TV.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Jon said...

Yeah...too bad you didn't get one of THESE snuggies:

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2009-12-22/tmnt-snuggie-forces-us-to-wonder-is-the-world-ending-soon/

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Annika said...

It wasn't a Weezer snuggie, was it?? That is a very odd gift but I hope it's fun to have anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home