cyclonejohn

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

#60

I don't think people realize what a huge day this is for the future of the United States. After the passing of Massachusetts senator Ted Kennedy, the state is having a special election to replace him. All the polls show it is going to be a very close race between Republican Scott Brown and Democrat Martha Coakley. If Mr. Brown gets elected, he has promised he will do everything he can to filibuster the health care bill and he will be responsible for the Democrats only having 59 senators, and not the filibuster proof 60 senators they currently have. I have been extremely irritated at the lack of production the Democrats have had with a super majority in the senate. They have no major legislation under their belts. If the health care bill is not passed because the Dems could not regain their seat in one of the most liberal states in America, then I have a feeling the mid-term elections this November will be catastrophic for the Dems. Needless to say, I will be following this race very with great intrigue.

1. The show Jersey Shore... it is one of the worst shows ever created. It is not funny, not entertaining, and it is embarrassing as a country that three million of us tune in every week to see what those eight idiots do. After the huge buzz, I had to check out an episode. I was bored, I did not laugh, or even smile one time. It is like The Real World New Jersey but the cast members are less intelligent - considerably less intelligent. If I have to be on the one person and here one more person talk about Snookie or The Situation, I am going to explode.

2. Currently listening to "Good gone girl" by Mika.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger The Rhythm of One said...

My only feeling towards Jersey is the sheer fact that these people exist and think that everything they do is normal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home